ChangeJam is our conference focused on change, inviting strategy, change, management, operations, knowledge and communications professionals to connect at an interactive and engaging forums.
The team is currently planning ChangeJam19, set for later in the year. Follow us to learn more about the event.
In 2016, we followed up on a successful 2014 event, with over 100 people connecting at the Adelaide Convention Centre on Wednesday 4 May 2016 for ChangeJam16.
We hope to see you at our next ChangeJam.
REINVENT | INNOVATE | CHANGE
Change does not take place in a vacuum – in its very nature lies the idea of moving from an existing state to something different. Occasionally we see change that is so transformative it appears to have brought about something entirely new. ChangeJam16 explored the creativity, courage and tenacity it takes to drive change that reinvents.
ChangeJam16 was focused on the future of change, making a conscious effort to select speakers who have challenged the idea of change as evolution – and instead generated revolution. A key part of the event is to also give professionals the chance to meet and create new connections to share ideas during and beyond the event.
Program: Click for the full program and presenter details.
- Joe Madiath, Founder and Hon.Chairman, Gram Vikas [International Keynote]
- Andrew Trickett, Global Rail Knowledge & Information Manager, Ove Arup & Partners
- Dr Andrew MacDonald, Managing Director, Mieza Consulting
- Anna Lee, Director, Leed Consulting
- Anthony Paech, Managing Director, Beerenberg Farms Pty Ltd
- Darlene Mattiske-Wood, Deputy Chief Executive, Executive General Manager Strategy, Members & People, Chief Executive Office Group, People’s Choice Credit Union
- Erma Ranieri, Commissioner for Public Sector Employment, Office for the Public Sector
- Kate Thiele, Chief Executive Officer, Guide Dogs SA/NT & 2015 South Australian Telstra Business Woman of the Year
- Lisa Twyford, Managing Director, Clear Decisions
- Peter Seltsikas, Senior Manager, Asset Management, SA Water
- Rosina Di Maria, Principal, Woods Bagot
Events like ChangeJam16 don’t happen without the generous support of our sponsors. Thank you to Ajilon as our gold sponsor; and silver sponsors Chamonix and Hood Sweeney; Innodev as our networking sponsor; and University of SA, School of Management as our supporter.
Just so you know, we won’t share your details with any one else and will only email you when we have a new initiative or something important to say.